Mut@nt introduced on April the 8th 2016 the first mipsel E2 box with HEVC/H.265.
The HD1265 support the next generation video solution which reduce the bandwidth of a movie by halve but with the same picture quality.
The Mut@nt HD1265 is equipped with the latest Broadcom chip BCM73625 which is the successor of the BCM7362 and BCM7358 chip.
The Mut@nt HD1265 is powerful single DVB-S2 satellite tuner and it becomes an advanced PVR box with only connect a NAS or external storage device.
All the Mut@nt settopboxes are compatible with the easy to use opensource platform Enigma2.
The model HD1265 is ideal single DVB-S2 settopbox and with the new feature H.265 it’s perfect for IPTV.
- Broadcom linux OS E2
- CPU dual threaded 750 MHz
- 256 MB NAND Flash memory
- 512 MB DDR3 memory
- H.265 / MPEG4 – HD
- Single DVB-S2 tuner
- 1 x cardreader
- 100/10 Mbit LAN-connection
- 4-digit with 7segment display
- HDMI output
- Scart output
- Fast channel change
- Child protection
- EPG – Electronic Program Guide
- Multi OSD menu language support
- SPDIF optical output
- Support subtitle and teletext
- External 12W power adapter
- Support Multi-LNB
- DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 & Usals
- Easy auto and manual channel scan